Ground-State Decay Evaluated Data
Measured Ground-State Γcm for 7H
||Adopted value: 0.09+0.94-0.06 MeV (2008CA22)|
Measured Mass Excess for 7H
||Adopted value: 47810+420-210 keV (2008CA22); see also 49140 ± 1000 keV (2017WA10)|
- 1981EV01: 7Li(π-, π+X), E = 102 MeV; measured σ(E(π+)); deduced strong final state interactions. 7H deduced upper limit for production σ.
- 1982ALZK: 252Cf(SF); measured fission fragment yields; deduced 7H to triton yield ratio. 7H deduced yield upper limit.
- 1987GO25: 9Be(π-, 2p), E at rest; measured (particle)(particle)-coin.
- 2000KO46: 1H(8He, 2p), E not given; measured particle spectra. 7H deduced possible resonance.
- 2003KO11: 1H(8He, 2p), E = 61.3 MeV/nucleon; measured particle spectra, pp-coin; deduced evidence for 7H.
- 2003KO68: 1H(8He, 2p),
E = 61.3 MeV/nucleon; measured particle spectra, σ(θ). 7H deduced levels.
- 2004GO26: 2H(8He, 7H), E = 20.5 MeV/nucleon; measured σ upper limit. 7H deduced T1/2 upper limit, decay energy lower limit.
- 2005GUZZ: 9Be(π-, 2pX), E not given; measured charged particle spectra. 7H deduced level energies, widths.
- 2007CA28: 12C(8He, p), E = 154 MeV/nucleon; measured particle energies and excitation energy distributions. 7H deduced resonance energies.
- 2007CA47: 12C(8He, 7H), E = 15.4 MeV/nucleon; measured production σ(θ). 7H deduced resonance parameters.
- 2007FO05: 7Li(π-, π+), E = 120 - 270 MeV; measured double differential inclusive pion double charge exchange cross sections.
- 2007GU24: 11B(π-, pα), E at rest, measured missing mass spectra. 7H deduced possible resonance energies, widths.
- 2007TE12: 2H(8He, 3He), E ≈ 25 MeV/nucleon; measured 3He energies, yields and coincidences. Deduced 7H missing mass spectrum.
- 2008CA22: 12C(8He, 7H), E = 15.4 MeV/nucleon; measured particle spectra. 7H deduced excitation energies, resonances, widths.
- 2009GU17: 11B(π-, 3He7H), E at rest, 7; measured missing-mass spectra; evidence for 7H.
- 2010NI10: 2H(8He, 3He)7H, E = 42 MeV/nucleon; measured 3He spectra; deduced missing-mass spectra of 7H. Search for 7H.
- 2010NIZT: 2H(8He, 3He), (8He, 3Het), E = 42 MeV/nucleon; measured E(particle), I(particle), (particle)(particle)-coin. 7H deduced σ(E), 7He missing mass spectra.
- 2016GU21: 7H deduced resonances, resonance parameters.
Back to Top
Back to Ground-State Decays Data Main Page
Back to Datacomp Home
Last modified: 25 June 2019