Ground-State Decay Evaluated Data
Measured Ground-State Γcm for 12O
Measured Mass Excess for 12O
||Adopted value: 31915 ± 14 keV (2017WA10)|
- 1978KE06: 16O(α, 8He), E = 117 MeV; measured σ(θ); deduced Q. 12O deduced mass excess, Γcm, diproton decay.
- 1980BU15: 12C(π+, π-), E = 180 MeV; measured σ(θ), Q. 12O deduced masses.
- 1980MOZX: 12C(π+, π-), E = 180 MeV; measured mass spectra, θ = 5°. 12O deduced masses.
- 1986FAZY: 12C(π+, π-), E = 50, 60, 80, 100, 120 MeV; measured σ(θ = 35°). 12O deduced double IAS excitation.
- 1995KR03: 12O(2p) [from 9Be(13O, 12O), secondary beam from 9Be(16O, X), projectile fragmentation]; measured (2p)(12C)-coin decay energy; deduced 2He emission upper limit, branching ratio.
- 1995KR24: 9Be(13O, 12O), E = 33.4 MeV/nucleon; measured (10C)(2p)-coin events relative energy, (10C)(2p)(θ) following ejectile breakup; deduced ejectile breakup mechanism related features. 12O deduced no 2He emission evidence.
- 1995THZZ: 9Be(13O, 12O), E not given; measured (fragment)(2p)-coin. 12O(2p) [from 9Be(13O, 12O)]; measured decay energy spectrum; deduced sequential decay.
- 1998AZ03: 12O(2p); analyzed two-proton decay data; deduced sequential proton emission.
- 2002LE16: 12C(14N, 14B), E = 30 MeV/nucleon; measured particle spectra.
- 2006ANZV: 1, 2H(10C, p), E = 25.5 MeV; measured Ep, σ(θ). 12O deduced upper limit for two-proton decay width.
- 2006CA05: 1H(10C, p), E = 25.5, 32 MeV; measured recoil Ep, elastic σ(θ). 12O deduced two-proton decay width.
- 2009SU14: 14O(p, t), E = 51 MeV/nucleon; measured Et, It; deduced an excited state, σ, breakdown of Z = 8 shell closure.
- 2010SUZZ: 1H(14O, t), E = 51 MeV/nucleon; measured triton E, I. 12O deduced new excited unbound state using missing-mass spectroscopy.
- 2012JA11: 12O(2p), E = 30.3 MeV/nucleon; measured total excitation energy spectra for decay of g.s. of 12O; deduced mass excesses using the invariant mass method.
- 2012SU21: 1H(14O, 12O), E = 51 MeV/nucleon; 12O deduced levels, J, π, spectroscopic factor.
- 2016SU05: 1H(14O, t), E = 51 MeV/nucleon; measured E(t), I(t), σ(θ), 12O; deduced levels, J, π, L-transfers, two-proton decay width.
Back to Top
Back to Ground-State Decays Data Main Page
Back to Datacomp Home
Last modified: 22 May 2018