Ground-State Decay Evaluated Data
Measured Ground-State Γcm(T1/2) for 16B
Measured Mass Excess for 16B
||Adopted value: 37080 ± 60 keV (2003AU02)|
- 1995BO10: 14C(14C, 12N), E = 336 MeV; measured particle spectra, σ(θ). 16B deduced levels.
- 1996KR05: 12C(17C, 16B), (16C, 15B), E = 880 MeV; measured spectra; deduced one-proton stripping σ from ejectile yields. 16B deduced T1/2 upper limit.
- 2000KA21: 14C(14C, 12N), E ≈ 335 MeV; measured excitation energy spectra, σ(θ). 16B deduced excited states. 16B deduced mass excess.
- 2004LE29: C(17C, 16BX), E = 35 MeV/nucleon; measured neutron spectra, relative energy spectra following fragment decay. 16B deduced resonance features.
- 2004SUZX: C(17B, n15BX), E = 75 MeV/nucleon; measured En, relative energy spectra; deduced evidence for 16B.
- 2009LE02: 12C(17C, np15B), E = 35 MeV/nucleon; measured neutron spectra, (fragment)(neutron)-coin, σ(θ), related features. 16B deduced energy levels, J, π, configurations.
- 2010SP02: Be(17C, pX)16B, E = 55 MeV/nucleon; measured decay energy spectra, (fragment)(neutron)-coin using time of flight technique with Modular Neutron Array (MoNA). 16B; deduced ground state energies.
- 2013TH07: 16B(2n), measured decay products, En, In; deduced new technique, T1/2 sensitivity.
- 2014ES07: C(16B, X), E ≈ 900 MeV/nucleon; measured reaction products. 16B; deduced charge-changing σ, proton and matter radii, neutron skin.
Back to Top
Back to Ground-State Decays Data Main Page
Back to Datacomp Home
Last modified: 22 May 2018